1. The nation top heads at all levels in the United States including the military are corrupt and basically bad people.
2. There are two systems of justice in America. One for the ruling elites and their cronies, and one for the rest.
3. The least powerful are always sacrifices to protect the interest of those above them.
4. The least powerful in the corrupt and very powerful system will sacrifice the least powerful member to protect the group – the sacrificial lamb.
5. The person(s) considered to be the greatest threat will be eliminated quickly.
1. Epstein was killed and the all levels of the state abetted the execution.
2. There will be a heavily redacted list of clients services by Epstein released. The list will be very small and only contain names of those who can be easily sacrificed. Just as Martha Steward was used to deflect public anger from those who truly benefitted from a very corrupt banking system, there will be a few offered up to deflect public wrath and to continue the charade of “we all follow the same rules.”