Note: Because Google, Youtube, Facebook and most social media have become propaganda tools, check sources that date back to 2000 online books and research articles. Do not believe anything you read here, check yourself, then decide.
Why those pushing Man Made Climate Change do not ask the questions below and/or do not know the information? The answer is simply that, religious fanatics are terrified of anything that upsets their world view. so, if you are a Climate Change fanatic stop hear and don’t waste your time. On the other hand, If you think and are capable of independent thought, read on.
1. What is the estimated highest temperatures increase expected from man-made caused warming? Ans: 5C
2. What is the highest possible temperature increase that could be expected during the current interglacial warmup if there was no man-made CO2? Ans: 8C
3. What is the estimated height of ocean rise expected from man-made warming? Ans: 3m
4. What is the highest level of ocean rise that could be expected during the current interglacial warmup period if there is no man-made CO2? Ans: 5m
5. If a volcano exploded similar to the VEI-8 explosion around 536 AD, will the earth cool? Ans: Yes What is the probability of such an explosion in next 100 years? Ans: 10%
Note: When it happens, the negative consequences will be horrific!
6. Is climate change effected by the sun’s quieting, the earth’s magnetic field decreasing and the magnetic poles moving ? Ans: Yes
7. Does Earth’s absidal, perihelion and axial precessions effect climate? Ans: Yes
8a. How many submarine volcanoes was known when the theory of man made climate change proposed? Ans: 10,000
8b. When was global warming recognized as an issue? Ans: 1995
8c.When did NASA acknowledge the number of volcanoes was greater than 10,000d? Ans: 2005
8d. How many submarine volcanoes are estimated to be active? Ans: 70,000